Top Menu

Yesterday’s blog post dealt with one of our latest projects: the creation of a base pad for our anchor windlass to mount on. Several of the posts suggested the use of Epoxy Resin in the construction of this pad. I am only superficially familiar with this stuff as our friend Chris used some West Systems epoxy when he mounted our new anchor roller. What’s one more thing to learn about?

On a different topic our Facebook Page now has “Fans” from all over the place! Very, very cool. If you are a Facebook user please visit the page we set up. Facebook allows us to much more easily post galleries of photos than this blog does, and we have added a bunch. Please consider listing yourself as a Fan if you do go there, and please feel free to post on the page too!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.