12 Days of Christmas Suspension Trainer Workout
With Christmas just around the corner, I’ve decided to give all my reader’s a special gift … the StrengthPLUS version of the 12 days of Christmas Suspension Trainer Workout. I used the AeroSling Elite suspension trainer but you could also use a TRX which I also enjoy using and have on board our boat.
Complete the following exercises doing the number of reps indicated in the same format as the song, “The 12-days of Christmas.”
- Start by doing 1-Suspended push up;
- Next, do 2-Atomic pikes followed by 1-Suspended push up;
- Then do 3-Hamstring curls, 2-Atomic pikes, 1-Suspended push up;
- … Continue on until you have done all 12 exercises.
- 1-Suspended push up
- 2-Atomic pike
- 3-Hamstring curl
- 4-Swimmer’s pull
- 5-One-legged burpees (that’s 5 each leg!)
- 6-Side lunges
- 7-Front squat
- 8-Alternating 1-arm rows with rotation
- 10-Alternating 1-arm chest press with rotation
- 11-Chest press
- 12-Skip knees
See how quickly you can complete the workout. Try to finish in less than 20 minutes but don’t forget to maintain good form on each exercise. Have fun!