“Whatever it takes!” TRX Workout
Here’s another short but challenging TRX workout, filmed at Roger’s Beach Bar on Hog Island in Grenada. I tried something a little different this time and did much more talking as I demonstrated each exercise. At 2:15 I mistakenly said that you could take as much rest as possible. What I meant to say was that you could take as much rest as needed. Your goal is to push yourself as much as you can to complete this workout in the least amount of time!
- TRX Suspended Lunge – 50 reps each leg
- TRX Atomic Push ups – 50 reps
- TRX Mountain Runners – 100 reps (count every 2nd knee)
- TRX Hamstring Curls – 50 reps
- TRX Shirt rippers – 30 reps
- TRX Pendulums – 50 reps total (25 to each side)
Perform 1 set of each exercise. Take as much time and rest as you need in order to complete each exercise. It may only be a few seconds rest to allow you to complete another 10 reps or so. Finish the workout in the shortest amount of time.