Trying to keep calm
- Good news: Made it to the boatyard early today.
- Bad news: Found out that the lock on the companionway door wasn’t working and we were locked out of the boat.
- Good news: We were able to break into the boat.
- Bad news: WE WERE ABLE TO BREAK INTO THE BOAT!
- Good news: The boatyard chandlery had the exact replacement lock set that we needed.
- Bad news: THE LOCK SET COST $186.00 US!!!
- Good news: ZTC’s next owner(s) have a nice shiny new lock.
In more positive news, we are getting close to making an offer on a boat. Wish us luck!