I might cry
After jumping through multiple hoops to obtain the map chips for our Garmin chartplotter, it looks like we have received the incorrect ones. 🙁 I’m not sure which freakin’ plotter these chips are for but they are not micro SD cards with a SD adapter as we need. I have sent Garmin an email and will follow up with a telephone call this morning.
I was asked to post a list of the items that Rebecca brought back with her. I had intended on doing that before but thought it would be fun to read what everyone’s guesses were based on the photo. Anyway, here goes…
- Paper charts – DR to Grenada
- Line – 100′ of 3/8″ line to rerun our 2nd reefing line
- 500 gig flash portable hard drive (the orange thing)
- Stainless Steel cotter pins
- Sponges – from dollar store – for doing dishes
- Disposable razors – from dollar store
- Portable depth sounder (the tubular black thing)
- Fishing line – 80 lb. test
- Lighters – to start barbecue
- Plastic egg container
- 12 volt fan
- Insulated Bubba mugs – 2
- Paint set – to make courtesy flags
The Exumas from the air.
Toronto welcomes Rebecca back to Canada.