Get Shipshape with this AeroSling Upper Body Workout
This shipshape upper body AeroSling workout will help you develop functional strength in your arms, back, chest and core. If you are ready to change up your training session, give this one a try!
Shipshape Workout breakdown:
- Suspended push up / pike to crunch – 10 reps
- Low rows – 10 reps
- Roll out plank / chest press – 10 reps
- Assisted pull ups – 10 reps
- Chest fly / Reverse breast stroke – 10 reps
- “T” Deltoid flys – 10 reps
- Shirt ripper biceps curls – 10 reps
- Triceps press – 10 reps
Do each exercise one after the other in a circuit. Complete 3 sets with a 30 second to 1 minute rest between each.
Note: All of the above exercises (with the exception of the first one), can be made easier by simply moving your feet farther away from the anchor point. For a less demanding version of the first exercise, move your body closer to the anchor point (you can also take out the pike to crunch if you are finding that too difficult).