Our Christmas wish: Peace
For the non-guitar players, Peace.
Our Christmas wish to all who find themselves reading this page: Peace. To know it, to experience it, and to offer it freely to others.
Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. — Calvin Coolidge
To those who awoke on the water this morning, I also wish you the following:
- a calm and protected anchorage
- a clean and shiny hull
- a boat bottom free of growth
- a dry bilge
- a clean smelling head
- a water tank filled to the brim
- a fully charged battery bank
- a pot of hot coffee and a healthy, flavorful breakfast
And for those looking for some additional Christmas gifts that won’t require a trip to the mall, or require you to bust out your credit card, but will add a lot to the world, might I suggest:
- to your enemy, forgiveness.
- to an annoyance, tolerance.
- to a stranger, a smile.
- to a friend, your heart.
- to all, charity.
- to every child, a good example.
- to yourself, respect.